This is a simple yet enjoyable twig to use. The piezo can be connected to digital outputs, and will emit a tone when the output is high. Alternatively, it can be connected to an analog pulse-width modulation output to generate various tones and effects.
Ready to use with microcontrollers as digital input. This product also has a compact modular design Plug-and-play grove compatible interface.
Based on picture above, the grove shield for Arduino is stacked with Seeduino V4.2. Of course you can use that shield with Arduino too :)
You can get grove hat for Raspberry Pi here. It may not be the same as product above but still can use with Raspberry Pi.
Note: Controllers are sold separately.
- Operating Voltage : 3.3-5V
- Sound Output : ≥ 85dB
- Resonant Frequency : 2300±300Hz
- Dimensions (mm): 24 (L) x 20 (W) x 9.8 (H)
- Weight :10g
- 1 x Grove - Buzzer
- 1 x Grove 4 Pin Buckled to Female Cable
- Grove - Buzzer connection and code for Arduino and Raspberry Pi by wiki.seeedstudio.com
- Buzzer Grove Module Lesson with Seeeduino Shield
Note: In this video the Grove Buzzer is connected to the seeeduino shield, however you can simply use a direct connection to the Arduino or Raspberry Pi I/O pin.