Note: From February 2020 onwards, the module comes with a logic low circuit.
The Relay breakout board is a convenient board to be used with 5V microcontrollers such as SK40C, SK28A, Arduino, SKds40A, SK18B. You can easily use 5V signal to control the relay. Three inputs:
- VCC = 5V is needed
- GND = Common Ground, 0V
- IN = Control signal need to be
5V0V to activate the Relay (Active Low)
The relay terminals (COM, NO, and NC) are brought out using a 3-way screw terminal. On-board relay is rated at 10A. It can be used in many applications: controlling high voltage, high current loads such as motor, solenoid valves, lamps, and AC load. It also comes with 2 LEDs to indicate the status power (VCC) and the status of the relay.
Note: This is an
active-high active-low device, which means logic high (5V) low (0V) at pin IN will trigger the relay.
- Digital output controllable
- Compatible with any 5V microcontroller, SK40C, SK28A, SK18B, SKdsPIC, Arduino
- Single relay board
- Maximum switching voltage: 250VAC/110VDC
- Control signal: TTL level
- Contact Capacity (Res. Load): 10A 125VAC
- Max. switching current: 10A
- Max. Allowable Power Force: 800VAC/240W
- Logic: Active Low (Feb 2020 onwards)
- 1 x Single Channel 5V Relay Breakout Board