Well, this stepper motor and stepper driver bundle will save your time looking for correct stepper combination :) You will still need an Arduino or controller to output the correct control sequence to drive the stepper in correct direction and speed.
- Bundle with 5V, 4 phases stepper motor (28BYJ-48) and ULN2003 stepper driver.
- Stepper motor (28BYJ-48) Specification:
- Voltage: 5V
- Diameter: 28mm
- Step angle: 5.625 x 1 / 64
- Reduction ratio: 1 / 64
- Friction torque: 600-1200 gf.cm
- Pull in torque: 300 gf.cm
- Coil: Unipolar 5 lead coil
- Phase: 4
- Supporting the use of a direct plug and easy to use stepper motor used in the development board.
- Stepper motor driver board with ULN2003
- A, B, C, D four-phase LED indicates the status of the stepper motor work
- Stepper motor with a standard interface, when used directly pluggable
- 1 x 5V 28BYJ-48 Stepper Motor
- 1 x ULN2003 Stepper Driver
- Tutorial: BYJ48 Stepper Motor, by Mohannad Rawashdeh
- Circuit Diagram
- Check out the tutorial video by Nikodem Bartnik that uses 5V version of stepper motor