Stepper motor is a motor that moves in discrete steps, one step at a time. It is generally used in a variety of applications where precise position control is desirable such as 3D printer, laser cutter and pick & place machine. This NEMA 17HS4401 bipolar stepper motor has a 1.8º step angle (200 steps/revolution) with 40N.cm (56oz.in) holding torque.
- Motor Type: Bipolar Stepper
- Step Angle: 1.8 deg.
- Holding Torque: 40N.cm (56oz.in)
- Rated Current/phase: 1.7A
- Phase Resistance: 1.5Ohm±10%
- Insulation Resistance: 100MΩ¸ Min, 500VDC
- Insulation Strength: 500VAC for one minute
- Frame Size: 42 x 42mm (1.7 inch x 1.7 inch)
- Body Length: 40mm
- Shaft Diameter: 5mm
- Number of Wire Leads: 4
- Wire Length: 400mm
- Weight: 280g
- Temperature rise: 80deg Max(rated current, 2 phase on)
- 1 x NEMA 17HS4401 Bipolar Stepper Motor