Note: This solar panel is an OUTDOOR solar panel. It needs DIRECT SUNLIGHT to work properly.
This Solar Cell/Panel 9V 467mA (4.2W) provides you high efficient polycrystalline cells mounted onto a fiberglass PCB and covered with epoxy resin which protects the cells without reducing efficiency. The panel is fairly strong and lightweight and is incredibly durable and reliable. You can use this solar panel to power a convenient appliance with free green energy from the sun. It also comes with wire/lead pre-soldered, saving your time to connect/solder wires to it. With a good buck converter, you can use the solar panel to charge your phone or power bank. Of course, it can also power Arduino UNO and Maker UNO :) Check out this video by LahisTech, it uses 6V panel, but this 9V panel is compatible with the buck converter :)
DIY USB Solar Charger // Simple 5V USB charger
Note: You can connect multiple panels in series for higher output voltage or in parallel to increase the output current.
- Polycrystalline Solar Cell with epoxy resin
- Maximum Power at STC (Pmax): 4.2W
- Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 9V
- Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 467mA
- Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 11V
- Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 520mA
- Product Size: 165 x 165mm x 3mm
- Pre-soldered with wires (Black and Red), can be used out of box
- Cable length: 200cm
- 1 x Solar Cell/Panel 9V 467mA (4.2W) Wire Soldered