TOF Ranging Method
RPLiDAR S1 adopts TOF(Time of Flight) ranging technology, which guarantees the ranging resolution not changing with the distance, the ranging resolution is till stable and accurate.
40 Meters Range Radius
The ranging radius of RPLIDAR S1 up to 40 meters, which meets more application requirements in larger scenarios.
Resistance to Strong Daylight, Outdoor Available
Effectively avoiding the strong daylight interference, RPLiDAR S1 has a stable ranging and high-resolution mapping performance in outdoor environment.
Small Size, Eas to Use
The first pocket TOF laser range scanner of SLAMTEC.
Ultra-thin design, compact and portable for various application requirements.
Independent Enclosed Cover
RPLiDAR S1 adopts an enclosed cover to protect its interior mechanism from external interference, which provides a stable working environment and meets the industrial application.
Compatible with SLAMTEC Ecosystem
Compatible with existing hardware and software interfaces of all SLAMTEC products.
360° Omnidirectional Scan
The ranging core of RPLIDAR S1 runs clockwise to perform a 360-degree omnidirectional laser range scanning for its surrounding environment.
Laser Safety Standard
The RPLiDAR S1 adopts the low power infrared laser light as its light source and drives it by modulated pulse. It reaches Class 1 Laser Safety Standard which can ensure its safety to human eyes.
- Application: Scenarios Works well both in indoor and outdoor environment, reliable resistance to daylight
- Distance Range: On White Objects: 40m (White light-diffused surface) On Black Object: 10m
- Sample Rate: 9200 times per second
- Sample Frequency: Typical value: 10Hz (the frequency is adjustable within the 5-15Hz range.
- Angular Resolution: Typical value: 0.391°（the resolution is adjustable within the 0.313°-0.587° range according to the sample frequency.）
- Operating Voltage: 4.8V to 5.5VDC
- Communication Interface: TTL UART (3.3V)
- Band Rate: 256000bps
- Distance Resolution: 3cm
- Dimension: 51mm (Height)
- Weight: 105g
- Size: 55.5mm x 55.5mm x 51mm
- 1 x RPLiDAR S1
- 1 x USB micro B cable (short)
- 1 x Interface cable (from the sensor to adapter)
- 1 x USB A type to Jack (for power)
- 1 x Power and USB to UART adapter