This vibration sensor is based on the high precision vibration sensor 801S, it has the TTL output. The sensitivity of TTL output can be adjusted by the on-board potentiometer.
This vibration sensor module is compatible with any microcontroller that has digital input. Of course, popular microcontrollers such as PIC and Arduino has digital input and thus they are compatible. Direct interface is essential to use this sensor.
- - = GND
- Dout = Digital Output
- + = VCC, 5VDC
Example of applications:
- Vibration detecting
- Burglary protection system
- The output valid signal is high, the light goes out
- With TTL level signal output
- Supply voltage: 5VDC
- On-board indicator LED to show the results
- Sensitivity adjustable (fine-tuning)
- Vibration detection range, non-directional
- On-board LM393 chip
- With mounting holes, firmware installation flexible and convenient.
- Dimension of the board: 20mm* 32mm *11mm
- Getting Started with Vibration Sensor Module (Normally Off) (SN-VIBRATE-MOD), using the SW-420 vibration sensor module, yet the concept, schematic and code are useable for this sensor.
- Vibration Sensor Tutorial, by techmemicro
- Check out the video using SW-420 sensor module with CT-UNO: