This BIQU H2 Direct Extruder Dual Driver Gear Extrusion is one of the awesome upgrades to your 3D printers! It is built for the BIQU B1 but fits a good range of other 3D Printers, and offers powerful and lightweight direct-drive extruding for all of those extra-tricky filaments like TPU, TPE and other flexible filaments.
The compatible 3D Printers are:
- BIQU B1 3D Printer
- Creality Ender-3 3D Printer
- Creality Ender-3 PRO 3D Printer
- Creality Ender-3 V2 3D Printer
Here is the tutorial on how to install the BIQU H2 Direct Extruder Dual Driver Gear Extrusion:
- Reduced weight
- The reduced weight of only 211 g is probably the most attractive feature of the BIQU H2 Direct extruder. In terms of weight, the DD extruder can even keep up with some Bowden setups with strong hot ends, because the printing speed does not have to be reduced too much. The low weight is also due to the compact size of only 76.8 x 38 x 77.2 mm.
- Upgradable printing temperature
- The extruder is designed for prints up to 260 ° C, but it can be upgraded to up to 500 ° C.
- A unique cooling system through optimized heat sink structure
- The airflow is directed upwards away from the nozzle, which effectively speeds up heat dissipation.
- Compatible with a wide range of filaments
- The extruder is suitable for both regular and flexible filaments (PLA, ABS, PETG, nylon, TPU / TPE).
- Supported 3D printers
- Extrusion type: Dual-drive gear extrusion
- Printing temperature: 200-260°C (upgradable to 500°C)
- Max pushing force: 7.5kg, depending on the filament
- Flow rate (based on current): 600mm2/min, depending on the filament
- Nominal steps per mm (16x): 932 steps per mm (further calibration needed)
- Recommended motor current: 800mA
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm
- Weight: 211g
- 1 x BIQU H2 extruder (including brass V6 nozzle)
- 1 x 40W heating cartridge
- 1 x 100K thermistor
- 1 x 3510 fan
- 1 x Set of fastening screws
- 1 x Set of Allen keys
- 1 x Set of extension cables