Well, since Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is at par with entry-level desktop computers, and it can support Power Over Ethernet (PoE) with the PoE HAT, many have been asking for a PoE injector or adapter to enable the single board computer to be power via Ethernet from any router :) Here you go, a Gigabit PoE injector. With this adapter, Raspberry Pi 4 Model B can now be powered from a normal Ethernet router or network switch.
This Gigabit PoE Injector is IEEE 802.3af/at compliance, offering through 48V PoE through Ethernet cable and also protects the target device while delivering Gigabit Ethernet Speed too.
Obviously, we have tested with Raspberry Pi 4 Model B boards and the PoE HAT and the Flexible Gigabit Ethernet cable :) It powered up the Pi without any problem and we manage to get maximum speed the router too, via iperf3. Not to forget it is compatible with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ too.
Note: This injector comes with UK Plug.
- Gigabit PoE injector
- AC Plug: UK Plug, type G
- AC Input: 100 to 240VAC, 50 to 60Hz, 0.75A (Max)
- Output: 48VDC, 0.5A
- Power: 24W
- Ethernet Speed: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- IEEE 802.3af/at compliance
- PoE Connections:
- Data: 1, 2, 3, 6
- Power: 4&5(+), 7&8(-)
- Efficiency: > 82.1%
- Safety Certification: UL60950, EN60950-1, EN61000, ANSI C63.4
- MTBF: 8 hours daily, > 50,000 hours
- Operation temperature: 0ºC to 40ºC
- Compatible with:
- 1 x Gigabit PoE 48V Adapter/Injector
- 1 x UK Plug AC power cord