The Complete Arduino Grove Kit
No Soldering Needed to Learn Arduino with Grove Ecosystem:
The Grove Beginner Kit for Arduino is one of the best kits for beginners to get started with Arduino. NO troublesome soldering and NO complicated wiring. You can focus on learning Arduino. This kit includes a main control board Seeeduino Lotus and 8 Grove modules, which covering sensor, actuator, and display. All you need to do is following the demo, plug the module into the Seeeduino Lotus, truly plug and play.
For all Grove users (especially beginners), the Grove system comes with guidance PDF documents. Please download and read through Preface - Getting Started and Introduction to Grove before your use of the product.
Truly Plug and Learn Kit
On top of that, the kit comes with detailed instructions on the use of Arduino and the use of each module, which including 8 lessons for module and 2 Arduino projects. Just click the Wiki page to view the guides. From installing USB driver to Grove modules connection, Sample code to the objectives, the guides are very detailed.
All in all, whether you are a student, teacher, artist, hardware enthusiast, and so on, with the help of the Grove Beginner Kit for Arduino, you will get to know Arduino quickly and comprehensively.
- Arduino Beginner Kit based on Seeed Studio Arduino UNO compatible board - Seeeduino Lotus V1.1
- Includes the Arduino main board and 8 Grove modules
- Comes with all the parts to kickstart learning Arduino
Introduction to Seeeduino Lotus V1.1
Seeeduino Lotus is a development board with ATMEGA328P AVR microcontroller, it is the combination of Seeeduino and Grove Base Shield. It uses an Atmel ATmege328-MU microcontroller and CP2102N chip, ATmege328-MU is a high performance, low power AVR 8-bit Microcontroller, CP2102N is a USB to Serial converter chip which allows you to communicate the Seeeduino Lotus with a computer by using a micro-USB cable. Seeeduino Lotus has 14 Digital input/output(6 can be used as PWM outputs) and 7 Analog input/output, a micro USB connection, an ICSP header, 12 Grove connector, a reset button. In simple words, Seeeduino Lotus is Arduino UNO with a lot of Grove connectors :)
Seeeduino Lotus V1.1 Features:
- Fully compatible with Arduino UNO
- ATmega328P microcontroller
- 2 on-board Grove connectors
- 14 Digital I/O Pins (6 PWM outputs)
- 6 Analog Inputs
- ISP Header
- Arduino UNO-R3 Shield Compatible
- Micro USB programming and power supply
- 5V Operating Voltage
- Supports Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
- 1 x Seeeduino Lotus v1.1
- 1 x Grove - Tilt Switch
- 1 x Grove - Buzzer
- 1 x Grove - Temperature & Humidity Sensor (DHT11)
- 1 x Grove - 3-Axis Digital Accelerometer
- 1 x Grove - Light Sensor
- 1 x Grove - Line Finder
- 1 x Grove – Chainable RGB LED
- 1 x Grove - 16 x 2 LCD (White on Blue)