Grove - Green LED is similar to the Grove - LED module which houses an LED light source. In addition, it also has a potentiometer on-board to manage the power requirements of the LED. The PCB of this module has mounting holes which can be mounted on the required surface of your prototype. For example, it can be used as a pilot lamp for indicating power or signal presence.
Note: In this video the Grove Buzzer is connected to the Seeduino Shield, however you can simply use a direct connection to the Arduino or Raspberry Pi I/O pin.
Ready to use with microcontrollers as digital input. This product also has a compact modular design Plug-and-play grove compatible interface.
Based on picture above, the grove shield for Arduino is stacked with Seeduino V4.2. Of course you can use that shield with Arduino too :)
You can get grove hat for Raspberry Pi here. It may not be the same as product above but still can use with Raspberry Pi.
Note: Controllers are sold separately.
Features and specifications:
- Provide an LED light indication for your project
- Support different color LEDs, the LED is pluged into the LED holder rather than soldered on the board
- Support brightness control and higher range of input voltages with On-board potentiometer adjustment
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Colour: Green
- Dimension (mm): 20 (L) x 20 (W) x 20 (H)
- 1 x Grove - Green LED
- 1 x Grove 4 Pin Buckled 20cm Cable