Looking for extra Grove to JST-SH (Qwiic) cable for your Maker Nano RP2040?
This 20cm long cable is a fantastic chimera-cable fitted with STEMMA QT / Sparkfun Qwiic JST SH on one end, and a Grove connector on the other. This cable can be used with STEMMA or STEMMA QT / Qwiic boards to easily connect sensors and drivers from one board to the other.
Note: The Maker Nano RP2040 and DHT20 sensor are NOT INCLUDED.
The Qwiic connect system is an ecosystem of I2C sensors, actuators, shields, and cables that make prototyping faster and less prone to error. All Qwiic-enabled boards use a common 1mm pitch, 4-pin JST connector. This reduces the amount of required PCB space, and polarized connections mean you can’t hook it up wrong.
Note: You will have to watch for voltages on the power/signal pin when using 3V-only Qwiic sensors with this cable!
- You can use this to connect any Grove I2C sensor (3-5V) to an I2C host with STEMMA QT or Qwiic connectors (3V)
- You can use this to connect any STEMMA QT (3-5V) sensor to Grove or STEMMA host (5V) board, and vice versa
- Warning: If you want to connect a Qwiic board (3V power only!) to a Grove or STEMMA host, make sure the power switch is set to 3V
Note: The Grove system has a variety of different signal systems that use the same connector. This cable only works with the I2C variety.
Wire color indicators:
- Black for GND
- Red for V+
- For Qwiic boards, 3.3V.
- For STEMMA QT, 3 to 5V.
- Blue for SDA
- Yellow for SCL
Check out this video from Adafruit Industries to get more information about STEMMA QT:
- Cable Length: 20 cm
- Current rating: 1.0A (AWG#28)
- Voltage Rating: 50V
- Pitch: 1mm
- Grove to JST-SH Connector
- 4-pin JST connector
- 1 x Grove to JST-SH (Qwiic) Cable