ATOM Matrix is the most compact development board in the M5Stack development kit series yet with a size of only 24 x 24mm. It provides more GPIO pins and is very suitable for handy and miniature embedded device development. The main control adopts the ESP32-PICO-D4 chip, which comes integrated with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technologies and has 4MB of integrated SPI flash memory. The Atom board provides an Infra-Red LED along with the 5 x 5 RGB LED matrix on the panel, a built-in IMU sensor (MPU6886), and a PH2.0 interface. A general-purpose programmable button is provided below the Neo Led matrix to enable users to add input support to their various projects. The on-board USB interface (Type-C) enables rapid program uploading and execution. One M2 screw hole is provided on the back for mounting the board.
Note: USB-C Cable is not included, please get it seperately.
Supported development platforms and program languages: Arduino, Micropython. Regardless of the level of program skills you possess, M5Stack will guide you and help you, every step of the way, in realizing your idea as well as in the final productization.
Here is an example how M5Stack Arduino Setup Guide for M5Atom by M5Stack:
Note: We have set the brightness of RGB LED limited to 20. Please DO NOT set it higher to avoid damaging the LED and acrylic screen.
- USB Type-C for program loading and power
- ESP32 PICO-based
- 4 MByte flash
- 1 Programmable button
- 5 x 5 RGB LED matrix panel
- Infra-red LED
- Reset button
- 2.4G SMD Antenna: Proant 440
- MPU6886 Inertial Sensor
- 6* GPIO (Dupont Pins)
- 4Pin PH2.0 interface
- Program Platform: MicroPython, Arduino, UIFlow
- Product Size: 24 x 24 x 14mm
- Product weight: 1g
- 240 MHz dual-core Tensilica LX6 microcontroller with 600 DMIPS
- Integrated 520 KB SRAM
- Integrated 802.11b/g/n HT40 Wi-Fi transceiver, baseband, stack and LWIP
- Integrated dual-mode Bluetooth (classic and BLE)
- Hall sensor
- 10x capacitive touch interface
- 32 kHz crystal oscillator
- PWM/timer input/output available on every GPIO pin
- SDIO master/salve 50MHz
- SD-card interface support
- 1 x M5Stack ATOM Matrix ESP32 Development Kit
- Getting Started with M5Stack ATOM Matrix, by M5Stack