This is a low-cost micro size's metal gear RC servo with 1.80kg.cm holding torque (at 4.8V). It is a perfect solution for student robotic projects who build arms or linkages. The advantage of RC servo over the DC brush motor is the ability to control its rotation angle.
If you are building a system or project that use many RC servo motors, please consider getting the 8 Channels Servo Controller or 16 Channels Servo Controller. They will make your life easier.
- Origin: China
- Compatible with Arduino Servo library.
- Metal gears
- Operating Voltage: 4.8 - 6VDC
- Speed at 4.80V(no load): 0.1 s/60°
- Torque at 4.80V : 1.8 kg.cm (~0.1765 N.m)
- Size: 22.3 x 11.8 x 28.3mm
- Weight: 16g
- Rotation angle: 180 degree
- Brown = GND
- RED = 5V
- Orange = Signal
- 1 x MG90S Metal Gear Micro Servo
- 1 x Servo horns and accessories