With this shield, it is easy to explore Arduino :) The Multi-purpose Shield V1 is a learning board based on Arduino. No soldering is needed and the connection is easy. The sample code is also provided for learning and experiments.
It is multi-purpose and there are example code libraries of all modules that have been tested. You can use them directly. There are extension ports on the shield to help you to complete other experiments. Example UART and I2C pins are extended to male header pins.
Note: This is the shield only, the Arduino mainboard is not included.
- Official/Genuine Arduino UNO Rev3
- Official/Genuine Arduino Mega2560 Rev3
- Maker UNO
- Maker UNO X
- Maker UNO Plus
- UNO Compatible - CH340
- Plug and use, no extra soldering is needed.
- Compatible with Arduino UNO R3, the compatible board, and also Arduino MEGA2560.
- Comes with 2 LED indicators (connected to D12 and D13 respectively) to show the program status.
- Comes with 2 switches (connected to D2 and D3 respectively) for an external interrupt experiment.
- Comes with a reset button.
- Comes with a DHT11 sensor for measuring temperature and humidity.
- Comes with a potentiometer for analog input, connected to A0.
- Comes with a passive buzzer for alarm, connected to D5.
- Comes with a full-color RGB LED
- Comes with a photocell to detect the brightness of the light, connected to A1.
- Comes with an LM35D temperature sensor, connected to A2.
- Comes with an infrared receiver, connected to D6.
- Two digital pins（D7 and D8, extended out via male header pins.
- 1 analog pin（A3）
- One IIC interface
- One TTL serial pin
- Dimension: 69mm x 53mm x 19mm
- Weight: 21gram
- 1 x Multi-purpose Shield V1 for Arduino UNO