This U100 UPS is a Raspberry Pi UPS (Uninterrupted Power Supply) HAT with a super cooling fan (bottom) for all current models of the Raspberry Pi using a 40-pin header. It can provide an output power of 5VDC and 3A continuously and stably. Here's a video demonstrating how the UPS HAT works on a Raspberry Pi 4:
Note: The current U100 UPS does not support any software function.
U100 supports Type-C PD fast charge protocol. Support Huawei FCP, Samsung AFC, MTK PE+1.1/2.0 input fast charge protocol. You can apply for more power from the adapter to reduce charging time.
U100 integrated onboard switch button to convenient control the power, also reserve 4P switch connector allows to use the external momentary button. At the same time, it is compatible with X857/X862/X872, X829/X825, and their matching case to build a NAS storage system with UPS function.
Note: Raspberry Pi, 18650 batteries and the momentary switch are NOT INCLUDED in the package.
This HAT is compatible with:
Please note that the battery length SHOULD be less than 67mm, some batteries with protection plate in the market are NOT supported. We do carry these batteries that are compatible:
Features and specifications:
- Power supply input voltage range: 5V~12V
- Output: 5V/3A, provide output 5V/3A continuously and stably
- Support Type-C PD fast charge protocol; Support Huawei FCP, Samsung AFC, MTK PE+1.1/2.0 input fast charge protocol. You can apply for more power from the adapter to reduce charging time.
- Support input over-voltage protection, IC over-temperature protection.
- Onboard switch button.
- Reserve 4P switch connector allows the use of an external momentary button.
- Equipped with a 2006 fan to cool the Raspberry Pi motherboard.
- Compatible with X857/X862/X872, X829/X825, and their matching case to build a NAS storage system with UPS function.
- Press about 100ms-2000ms to turn on, and press about 100ms-2000ms to turn off.
- Support to enable AUTO POWER ON function through JUMPER
- Support stacking other HAT expansion boards, (need to add a 2*20 header)
- LED1-LED4 indicates the remaining battery capacity.
- LED5 indicates the current power supply and charging status; when U100 is outputting, the LED5 is always on, and will flash quickly if it is charging; when U100 is not outputting, LED5 will flash slowly if it is charging, otherwise, LED5 will be off.
- 1 x U100 UPS HAT board
- 4 x M2.5*12+6mm spacers
- 4 x M2.5*6mm spacers
- 4 x M2.5*5mm screws
- 1x 18650 2-cell battery holder
- 4 x KM3x4mm screws
- 1 x U100-A1 metal bottom plate
- 2 x M3x18+6mm spacers
- 2 x KM3x4mm screws
- U100, GeekWorm Wiki