UPS3 is the upgrade version of UPS2.
Raspberry Pi UPS3 HAT is compatible with:
If you happen to need one of the Raspberry Pi mainboards, please check out this page.
- UPS 3 ONLY supports Linux OS, DON'T use UPS 3 on windows OS.
- The capacity of the included Lithium Battery is 2600mAh, but you can use the larger capacity battery, but make sure it is Lithium-ion or Lithium Polymer battery type, single-cell which has a rated voltage of 3.7VDC.
- Don't connect the micro USB/USB-C to the Raspberry Pi mainboard. Please connect the USB-C to the UPS HAT board. The USP HAT will provide power to the Raspberry Pi board via the GPIO pins.
- If you need the USB-C power adapter, get it from here:
Features and specifications:
- Raspberry Pi standard HAT size, all components under the PCB board, and the use of a 5mm high female socket, it reduces the thickness of the expansion board, easy to put into an enclosure or case. You can use the header to increase the height.
- Equipped with a custom long header.
- Supports dual power supply of type-C.
- Type-C power supply interface is compatible with a variety of fast charge standard PD2.0/QC3.0/QC2.0 (5V/3A), default 3A charging current, the integrated chip will intelligently adjust the charging current according to the battery and power capabilities.
- Up to maximum 3A current output.
- Long press power button 2 seconds to power on/off.
- With 4 LED power indicator (short press power button to view battery capacity)
- Supports AUTO POWER ON function (need to select the AUTO UPS switch to ON)
- Use TI battery monitoring IC with patented Impedance Track algorithm
- Support I2C communication to read battery capacity, voltage, charge status, and battery life (please refer to wiki)
- With over-charge, over-discharge protection and overheat protection
- The capacity of the lithium Battery MUST be more than 2500mAh.
- 1 x UPS HAT 3 Board
- 1 x custom long header
- 1 x 3.7V 2600mAh lithium-polymer battery