Note: This Beginner Kit is packed based on the Official Raspberry Pi Online Guide and it comes the latest Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 2GB mainboard so you can kickstart your digital making and learning of Raspberry Pi right out of the box.
To protect your Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, we have also included this Nice ABS case :) This kit also includes an additional cooling fan so you can keep the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B board cool if you need to run it in full load applications.
Check out how to east it is to assemble the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B with this nice enclosure and also the cooling fan:
As you might need to open the lid/cover of the case to access the GPIO, we also include additional heatsinks for Raspberry Pi 4B. So it will still keep the Raspberry Pi board even when you interface with the electronics components :)
As you might have known, due to the higher power requirements, the Raspberry Pi 4 requires at least a 3.0A USB-C power supply. The kit included the Official Raspberry Pi 5V 3A USB-C Adapter with EU plug (type C) and is meant for the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B and suitable to be used in Thailand, Indonesia, Cambodia, etc.
Are you new to Raspberry Pi or perhaps you are using Arduino and you wish to learn Raspberry Pi? You are probably confused about where and how to start learning Raspberry Pi. If you are looking for a solution to learn Raspberry Pi, we have you covered!
Note: Video is based on Beginner Kit with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+. This kit is upgraded with Raspberry Pi 4 Model B.
The Raspberry Pi Beginner Kit is the simplest and fun way to learn the Raspberry Pi.
- Learn through building projects -26 interesting projects
- Follow the projects according to your experience level (11 beginners, 9 intermediate & 6 advances). You can upgrade yourself while building the projects.
- Projects compiled from The RaspberryPi.org and all the parts are prepared for you to build these awesome projects.
- This kit is packed for the latest and most powerful Raspberry Pi (as of Oct 2019) - the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B (without mainboard) and 25 accessories.
- Once you completed the projects, you can start to use the knowledge gained to build your own projects with all these parts.
- 1 x Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 2GB RAM
- 1 x Quick Start Guide (color printed copy)
- 1 x Official RPi 15W (5V/3A) PSU USB C EU Plug (For Raspberry Pi 4 Model B)
- 1 x 16GB Micro SD Card with NOOBS for RPI (Official from Raspberry Pi Foundation, supports Raspberry Pi 4 Model B)
- 1 x Raspberry Pi 4 Heatsink Set (3pcs) Black
- 1 x 5MP Camera Board for Raspberry Pi
- 1 x Raspberry Pi 4 ABS Case (Black), Free while stock lasts
- 1 x Cooling fan
- 1 x Raspberry PI 4 Heatsink Set (3pcs) Black
- 5 x LED 5mm Red
- 5 x LED 5mm Green
- 5 x LED 5mm Yellow
- 5 x LED Super Bright 5mm Blue
- 1 x Male to Male Jumper Wire (40 pcs)
- 1/4 x Male to Female Jumper Wire (10 pcs)
- 1/4 x Female to Female Jumper Wire (10 pcs)
- 5 x Resistor 0.25W 5% (150K)
- 5 x Resistor 0.25W 5% (220R)
- 5 x Resistor 0.25W 5% (10K)
- 5 x Resistor 0.25W 5% (470R)
- 5 x Resistor 0.25W 5% (330R)
- 1 x LDR(Small)
- 1 x Breadboard 8.5x5.5cm (400 Holes)
- 4 x 6x6x1 Push Button 4Pin
- 2 x Electrolytic Capacitor 16V 10uF
- 2 x Electrolytic Capacitor 50V 1uF
- 1 x Low-Cost Ultrasonic Ranging Module
- 1 x PIR Sensor
- 1 x Crocodile Clip with Wire (10pcs)
- 1 x Buzzer-PCB Mount
- 1 x 12mm Momentary Push Button - Yellow
- 1 x 12mm Momentary Push Button - Red
- 1 x 12mm Momentary Push Button - Green
- 1 x 12mm Momentary Push Button - Blue