keyestudio USB Host v1.5 shield is an add-on board for Arduino USB Host. Directly plug it onto an Arduino board and it will allow the Arduino to have a USB Host function. The Arduino with host function can communicate with a USB device, such as USB flash disk, keyboards, mouse/mice, joysticks, digital camera, etc
Among these functions, the most attractive one is supporting the connection of android phones to achieve Google ADK function. It enables your phone as a control terminal to control your robot or other devices. Meanwhile, it can display the collected data on your mobile terminal.
- USB Host Sheild for Arduino UNO R3, Arduino Mega 2560 board
- Support the Google Android ADK function
- HID devices, such as keyboards, mice, joysticks, etc.
- USB to serial converters - FTDI, PL-2303, ACM, as well as certain cell phones and GPS receivers
- Support for more devices is currently in development.
- Supporting the Android system, provided with APP software ( at least Android 4.0.3 version)
- Comes with a reset button
- Realizing the USB Host function, enable communication with other USB devices and support the USB HUB function.
- Onboard comes with prototyping through-hole pads to ease soldering the electronic elements and setting the prototype circuit.
- Dimension: 58mm x 57mm
- 1 x USB Host Shield V1.5
- USB Host Shield V1.5 Wiki page by Keyestudio, with example code and Android demo app