This is an elegant and nice little wireless keyboard + touchpad in one box. It is a combination of wireless keyboard and mouse. Suitable for any system that is Android or Linux based. And with its small size, you can store it at any place you like.
We have tried it on Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, Raspberry Pi 3B (B+ too) and Raspberry Pi Zero series, and it works great. There is a USB dongle because it is using a proprietary 2.4GHz wireless protocol, not WiFi or Bluetooth. This free up the connection for Raspberry Pi to be used for other connections.
The touchpad acting as a mouse is quite easy to use. There are additional shortcut keys for media player too.
In case you need to use it in a dark environment, this wireless keyboard comes with backlight function:
Another great feature, this keyboard itself is battery powered (there's a rechargeable battery inside that you can charge up via the included USB cable).
- 2.4G wireless connection range: Radius 10 m
- High sensitivity touch template, template DPI adjustable function touch
- Mini QWERTY 92-key keyboard multimedia control keys and PC gaming control keys
- Automatic sleep/wake patterns
- Google TV hotkey
- Comes with backlight function
- Support for multiple languages
- Ergonomic handheld design is easy to carry and operate
- Rechargeable battery included and it is super long standby
- Power supply: rechargeable battery (included), Li-ion type
- Wireless Transmit Power: 2dBm
- Receiver sensitivity:-85dBm
- Color: Black
- Touchpad: approx. 48x38mm
- Dimensions: Approx. 146 x 98 x 19 mm
- Weight: 118 g
- Package weight:138 g
- PC remote control of home entertainment, multimedia education, training, meetings, presentations and
- Control computer; Car TV, HTPC, big screen TV, smart TV, hard disk player, network player, X-BOX
System Requirements :
- Windows, Linux, Android/Google/Smart TV, Mac OS
- 1 x Mini Wireless keyboard(rechargeable battery installed)
- 1 x USB Micro B Cable, for charging battery
- 1 x USB Wireless Receiver (inside the back cover)